Okay it's been a while since I posted anything.......so here goes. I've decide that I have been to hard on pres. Ob ama. after all he hasn't had any experiance in this field. How many times have we applied for a job and have been told,"I'm sorry you don't have enough experiance." So Mr. Obama doesn't have enough experiance. Should we hold that against him? After all he hasn't run a company. Hasn't had to balance budgets and hire and fire people. Hasn't passed any legislation in his 18 months as a Senator.
How many of us have wanted to be hired so we can get experiance? So why not give him the same opportunity?
I mean, whats the big deal? Let him learn while he earns right?
And on top of all of this he is getting criticized. How insensative of people.
Come on give him a break. How was he supposed to know about ACORN scandal?
He is not used to people disagreeing with him.
So I say give him a chance. he doesn't know a thing about running a Country and it is harder than you think.You try pulling the wool over peoples eyes and not getting discovered. It's harder than you think.
good luck Mr. President

Comments